Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hello

Hi everyone, I'm Alice (a.k.a. Zach's wife).

I am currently a full-time student at UGA studying in Social Science Education. When I'm not plowing diligently away through some long-winded book on Social Security or policy analysis, I'll be reading whichever free books my husband happens to bring home. The idea behind this is that, after reading the books, I'll put my two cents into a blog on this website for you to enjoy.

Luckily, I'm not being paid for this service, or I'd be fired by now. (Seeing as how I've already read quite a few of these free books, and yeah....still no post from me on here.)

What can I say? Being "Queen Mother of Wordsmiths" takes up a lot of time. Actually, it really doesn't, royalty isn't all it's cracked up to be. Thank God I have school to keep me busy!

So yeah. I'll be popping up here from time to time to update you on my latest literary adventures. Just a fellow reader giving you my opinion. So until then,

You stay classy Decatur.

No comments: